background

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Make it Crafty Challenge - Different Skin Combo

Well, hubby asked me if this was an alien!  I am like, nope, she is a fairy or a mystical creature!! lol Alien are not the only ones green! 

I love, love the Enchanted Unicorn from Make it Crafty!! My favorite mystical creature ever, closedly followed by Pegasus.  Yes, both horses!! :)  

Images from - Make it Crafty


Copics Used:

Hair: BV04, BV02, BV01
Skin: YG00, YG03, YG06, Eyes, YG06
Dress: RV14, RV13, RV10
Horse: Spots and shadows: N0, N02
Maine and Tail: BG15, BG13, BG00, RV17, RV14, RV13
Hooves: C7, C5, C3
Grounding: E11, E00
Sky: Distress Ink Tumble Glass




2 comments:

  1. Wowsers! This is fab! I love the colours, espesh that mane! Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faye!! I love making this card!!

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...