background

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Very Girly Card
and
DT Call with the Fab Scrapper's Delight!

I am entering this card into two challenges:

Make It Crafty Something Girly
Kit and Klowder: Shabby Chic


I love this image and I love the die I used from Spellbinders!!!  

Image: Make It Crafty
Window Die: Spellbinders
Butterfly Punch: Sampin' Up
Sentiment: SugarPea Designs

Copics Used:

Hair: E51, E31, E25
Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
Eyes: E25
Top: RV14, RV13, RV10
Skirt and Scarf: BG18, BG15, BG13
Boots: W7, W5, W3, C1, C3 and Black Gel Pen

Ink for sentiment: Hero Arts

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet and beautiful card! Love the images, coloring and of course, the die sets! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've nailed both those challenges with this super card, Maria. It's really pretty too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Faye!! This image is one of my favs from Make It Crafty! and just love the window die!

      Delete
  3. Is there any shop in the areas where you have been that give classes. I am just starting and bought a on line class but would love to go some where local and live thanks pat and you card is just beautiful Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there a place in eustis area that my wife could go for classes. she has bought on line classes and has not started yet just wondering greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there a shop or group in the eustis area that does classes. My wife has bought a on line class but would like a class she can actually attend. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is one. Its called My Favorite Things. I sent you an email with their contact information. They normally hold classes there quite often. :)

      Delete
  6. Wow - I love this card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, I love the colours, thank you for playing along at Scrappers Delights Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...