background

Friday, November 28, 2014

Alicia Bel's Inspiration Friday!!

Today is inspiration day at Alicia Bel's Blog!  Come and check some of the fabulous creations by Alicia's DT and we hope it inspires you to create your own!  I chose this super cute image!  Isn't she adorable?  Running through the snow on a Fall/Winter day!!  

(Click on Image for Store)
Autumn Leaves Image

Copic Sketch Markers I used:

Hair:
E25, E31, E50
Skin:
 E02, E00, E000, R20, R24
Eyes:
W3, W1
Jacket:
 R29, R24, R22
Scarf and inner dress:
 V09, V06, V04
Boots:
E37, E33, E31
Grounding:
W3, W1

Don't forget to visit Alicia Bel's store to see all the wonderful images she has created!  I hope my little tag inspires you to create your own.  

Alicia Bel's Challenge BlogHERE

Alicia Bel's Store: HERE

Challenges I am entering this tag:

Kit and Clowder - November Challenge: Christmas



2 comments:

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...