background

Friday, November 7, 2014

Whimsy Doodle Challenge

Whimsy Doodle stamps are so adorable!!  I had lots of fun coloring this cute image!!  I am entering this cutie pie into the Whimsy October monthly Challenge.  This girl is bringing you flowers for Christmas. How sweet is that.  I loved making the background and am obsessed with making these kind of white slopes...  



Copic Markers Used:

Hair: E18, E15, E13, E11
Skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
Dress: V06, V04, V01, R39, R29, R24, R22
Socks: V04, V01
Hair Bow: R24, R22
Shoes: N6, N4, N2
Flowers: B02, B00, B000, YG17, YG13, YG11

Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps

Background:

Distress Inks
Black Soot
Faded Jeans
Dusty Concord
Tumbled Glass

White Gel Pen for Snow Flakes

That's it!!!  I used a Darice Embossing Folder and inked it with Tumbled Glass to create the background behind the image. 







2 comments:

  1. omg, that is so beautiful, Maria! Totally love your inky background and the colourway too!

    Thanks for joining us at WD!

    Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...