background

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Secret Santa Card
At Make it Crafty

Hello, everyone!! I was dying to post this card!! I made it especially for a secret Santa we were having at Make it Crafty!! My secret Santa finally got it and post it so now I can reveal it here!!

Here's my Winter/Christmas Unicorn

Enchanted Unicorn

Copic Markers Used:

Unicorn:
C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Hooves:
N2, N4, N6
Horn:
YR21
(added Stickes Clear Glitter)

Background:
Distress Inks

Black Soot
Tumbled Glass
Broken China
Dusty Concord
White Gel Pen

I hope you like him as much as I do!!  

Other Challenges I am entering this card:

Kit and Clowder - Animal Challenge December

Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges - Christmas

Artistic Impressions - Merry Christmas

Without Words - CAS Christmas Modern Look


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and background on this card! thank you for sharing your work with Through the Craftroom Door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, I love the image, thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Beautiful card, gorgeous colouring! Perfect!!!Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Anneke xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que tarjeta tan bonita...me gusta muchísimo...wao wao esas luces...enhorabuena María pintas bello!!!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...