background

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hello, everyone!! 
New Challenge is up at Inky Impressions!!

The theme is: Fancy Corners!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
E11, E15, E17, E18
Skin:
E53, E51, E50, R20
Eyes:
E11, E15
Top:
BG15, BG13, BG10
Flowers:
R37, R35, R32

I hope my card has inspired you! I made a "fancy" corner with my Pansy Stampin Up flower stamp and punch and then colored it with my Copic makers.  Added leaves, butterfly and a few glue dots and viola!

Come join the challenge here:
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog



Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Decorate to Celebrate: Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon: Challenge #305 Digi Do
Going Grey With Scrap Creations: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card! I really like that flower! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon again.

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...