background

Thursday, October 15, 2015

New Challenge at Star Stampz!

Can you feel the Fall season approaching?  I sure can!  So, I enjoyed coloring this card so much! Fall is my all time favorite season!  Love the smells, the colors and weather! 


Star Stampz

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53. E51, E50, R20
Hair:
C7, C5, C3
Hat and Jacket:
R59, R56, E04
Scarf:
YR24, YR23, G99, G97, YG000
Shoes:
E44, E41
Book:
BV04, BV02
Cat:
N6, N4, N2, R14
Pumpkins:
YR18, YR14, E04
Grass:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Leaves:
YG13, YR23

Sky:
Distress Inks: Dusty Concord and Black Soot

I hope you like my card and coloring! Isn't this image lovely? You can get it on the link above and also visit the blog to enter the challenge!

Thank you for stopping by! Please subscribe to my blog and other channels for more fun coloring ideas and card designs!




Other Challenges I am entering my card:

Crafting With An Attitude Challenge Blog: Challenge #8 Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Challenge #6 Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #166 Anything Goes
Creative Moments: Challenge Fall Colors
Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #205 Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. I am not a lover of coloring but enjoy others work of art. This is truly a wonderful image. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 205th AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall card! your colouring is stunning as always Thanks for join us at Creative Moment, good luck and hope to see you again, Hugs Beatriz (dt)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning card and lovely Fall image!! Your coloring is gorgeous!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooowww I adore your coloring
    this is really ADORABLE
    my winner card love love love your coloring and your card
    thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
    hugs, Monika (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win at ATSM for this really beautiful card! So happy you played along with us and shared your charming creation and lovely Copic coloring! Barb G. ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS on your ATS win! Beautiful card. Lovely image and coloring and use of die cuts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...