background

Friday, October 23, 2015

We are celebrating First Blog Anniversary with 
Alicia Bel!

Hello, everyone!!

That's right!! The DT's at Alicia Bel Challenge Blog are celebrating their first year anniversary! Woo-hoo!! Its been a great year of wonderful images and great coloring!

My project for this celebration is the sweet image below! Isn't she adorable? I love this image and the night sky goes perfect for her!! 


Image by: Alicia Bel

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
C3, B34, B32, R14, R11
Hair:
B39, B37, B34
Dress:
N4, N2, N0
Shoes:
T2, T0
Flower Bouquet:
B34, B32, C3, C1
Veil:
N4, N2, N0, W3, W1, E33, E31

Background Sky:
Distress Ink
Dusty Concord
Faded Jeans
Black Soot

Ground:
Black Soot

I hope you like my card.  Don't forget to stop visit Alicia's store and blog for more inspiration!

There will be a FREEBIE offered on Alicia's blog so make sure you stop by and visit so you can grab you free image!! And register too!! You don't want to miss all the awesome challenges we have every month!

I hope to see you there!

Alicia Bel Store: HERE
Alicia Bel's Challenge Blog: HERE

and

Facebook Fan Page: HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...