background

Sunday, December 20, 2015

I Am a Glitter Girl!!

Hello, everyone!!!  Guess what???

I am a Glitter Girl!!  
Yup!!  I am a DT for this Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps and am 
so tickle pink to be a part of it!!!  

Here's my first project using one of their lovely images!


Isn't she sweet?  I enjoyed coloring her so much and created a simple scene for her.  I hope you like and that you come visit and check out all the images from this awesome company!!

Copic Sketch Colors Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E18, E17, E15, E13
Dress:
BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10
Socks and Flowers:
RV13, RV10, Y15
Shoes:
W5, W3, BG13
Lollipop:
R81, BG13

Ground:
Distress Ink Mowed Lawn
Sky:
Tumbled Glass

Come and visit the challenge blog and see what other wonderful creations the rest of the DT has posted for your inspiration!

We hope to see you there!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maria! I'm a Glitter Girl too and I look forward to seeing more of your fantastic designs. This card is just beautiful and the sky background looks amazing! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle!! It will be fun crafting together!! Maria

      Delete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...