background

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hello, everyone!

Its time for another new release at Scrapper's Delights!!  And they are super cute!!

My project was done using this super cute image of two frogs hopping on water leaves!  It was hard for me! I hardley ever color water so this was a challenge!  I hope you like it! I used foam dimensionals to make the frogs pop out of the card! 


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Frogs:
YG06, YG03, YG00, E51

Lilly Pads:
YG17, YG13, YG11, E37, E33, E31

Flowers:
RV13, RV10, R29, R24

Water:
B37, B34, B32

Ground:
E44, E43, E31

I hope you like my project and that it inspires you to join our challenge!!

***************




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...