background

Friday, February 26, 2016

Alicia Bel's - Inspiration post

Good day, fellow crafters!!!!

Today is inspiration day at Alicia Bel's blog!!

I had so much fun creating this project with this super sweet girl looking out the window!!

Isn't she cute!!? 


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E17, E15, E13
Eyes:
E43, E41
Top:
BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10
Background:
Y13, Y11
Bird:
Y11

I used a Martha Stewart punch for the followers and the leaves is a die cut from Sizzix.

I hope to see by the Alicia Bel's challenge blog and visit her store! She has amazing images to inspire you!!!

See you there and keep getting crafty!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Maria! Such a sweet image and so many pretty flowers!
    Thanks for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o) Adorable card! :o) Thank you so much for joining us in Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...