background

Saturday, July 23, 2016

One Image Challenge - Scrapper's Delights

Hello, crafty friends!!

At Scrapper's Delights there is a super fun challenge given to the Design Team!! Everyone was given an image and asked to create a project with it!!

Everyone was given the SAME image!  It will be fun to see how many different ways the DT can come up with to create a project with the same image!

Here's the image we all were asked to work with!


This is what I created it with it!



Fun right? it almost is like a puzzle you can play with! Use the pieces separately or use them all together!

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Fish:
YR23, YR18, YR14, YR12, Y15, Y13
Accessories:
RV13, RV10, YG06, YG03
Fish Bowl Water:
B02, B00
Tag Background:
Distress Ink:

I hope you like my projects and I hope to see you visit the Scrapper's Delights challenge blog and Facebook Fan page!  You don't want to miss all the fun, sales, freebies and games going on there!

New release next week are coming up!! Sneak peaks will start soon and you will LOVE the new images coming up! Stay tuned!

Here's a list of all the DT's that have created projects with this one image!  
Please stop by and leave them so love!  :)

Lina
Nicole
Christine
Ute
Sharon
Sarah
Kay
Aurora
Maria (You are HERE)

Don't forget to visit Scrapper's Delights! 
(click on image below)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...