background

Monday, August 1, 2016

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps - New Release

New Release at Sasayaki Glitter Stamps 

I chose this super sweet image to showcase the new release!! Isn't she cute?
I wanted to keep it CAS to focus more on the image itself!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
W5, W3, W1
Dress and Shoes:
B16, B14, B12, YG03, YG00
Flowers:
V04, V02, Y15, G14, G12
Bird:
BG75, BG73

Sky and grass:
Tumbled Glass
Mowed Lawn

I hope you like my card and I hope to see you visit Sasayaki Glitter Stamps Store and challenge blog!!

Keep getting crafty!

Other Challenges I am entering my card:



5 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card, Maria! Such a cute image which is beautifully coloured and a wonderful sentiment to compliment it all. I like the die cut background, too. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge, Use a Stamp or Digi. Good Luck!
    Carole x CGE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image with lovely colouring. I love your clouds too. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Use A Stamp or Digistamp'
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. :-) It seems you have linked to the wrong card over at Card and Scrap. :-) If you put in the correct link it will be easier for us to see it, and comment.
    Have a nice day.

    Hugs DT Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card , the image is delightful and beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design x
    Thanks for playing at Crafts & Me (Sorry I'm so late, holiday and manic work!)

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...