background

Friday, September 16, 2016

Surpirse Alyce Keagan Wedding Party!!

Hello, Crafty friends!!

Alyce Keagan the artist and creator of Kit and Clowder will be getting married soon!!  All of her crafty friends decided to throw her an online Facebook party to congratulate her on her soon nuptials and share the happiness with her!!  

We were all commissioned to create projects wedding themed to showcase this event!! Here's my project!!

The theme for mine was use only Black and White and I was allowed to add a splash of color so I used red.  Details are on the Sasayaki Glitter Stamps Blog!




Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E43, E41
Hair and Dressed and Flowers:
C7, C5, C3, N6, N4, N2, N0, T6, T4, T2
Splash of Red:
R26

Come and join us in congratulating Alyce on her soon weeding!!  Lots of fun is going and we are celebrating big with her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...