background

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Mid Month Challenge Reminder - Sasayaki Glitter

Hello crafty friends!!



Welcome to my blog! I am the girl with glasses who loves to color and craft and I am tickled pink that you are here!

Today is the mid month challenge reminder by Sasayaki Glitter Stamps!! I used this super sweet image of little pups being playful and jumping in these pumpkins!!  


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Brown Puppy:
E27, E25, E23
Gray Puppy:
W7, W5, W3
Pumpkins:
E09, YR07, YR04, YR02
Grass:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Leaves:
YR23, G14, G12
Mouse:
T4, T2

I hope you like my tag and to see you visit the Sasayaki Glitter Stamps challenge blog for more fun and inspiration!!

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

Don't forget to register at my YouTube channel for more tutorial and coloring videos! 
Click on the image video for my Youtube channel!


As always, remember to keep getting crafty!! 

Other Challenges I am entering my project:





3 comments:

  1. Super adorable card! Awesome coloring as well. Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at Perfectly Created Chaos. I hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,
    what a very lovely creation.
    Wonderful image and colouring.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, this is lovely, I really like circular design s and yours is really cute. Thank you for joining in the fun this time at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...