background

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Challenge at Sasayki Glitter Stamps - Winter

Hello, crafty friends!!

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps has a new challenge!!  Its WINTER!!!  I created a tag using this super sweet image! Isn't it adorable! You can find this image HERE!


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Dragon:
YG17, YG13, YG11, YG00
Eyes:
E44, E43, YG00
Hat:
E09, E29, E24, T2, T0
Gifts:
YG18, YG15, G14, G12, R17, R14, R13, YR24, YR23, 
BV04, BV02, BV01
Sleigh:
E09, R29, R24, N4, N2
Snow:
B02, B00

I hope you like my tag!!  Don't forget to visit the Sasayki Glitter Stamps challenge blog and enter to win awesome prizes!!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

Other Challenges I am entering my card:


4 comments:

  1. Cute dragon, perfect for our fantasy theme.
    Thanks for joining in over at Cardz4Galz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love that digi!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    Thanks for sharing with us at the LMMS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...