background

Friday, February 3, 2017

Sasayaki New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!

Sasayaki has a new challenge starting today!  The theme is the color RED!  That wasn't hard for me to do since I love RED!!  This image is so adorable! I also love dogs and was so happy to color this one! I hope you like it as much as I do!


Copic Sketch Markers used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
R18, R14, E09
Shirt and Socks and Hair Bow:
R39, R29, R27, R24
Pants:
V09, V06, V04
Cup:
R12, R11, E23
Puppies:
E37, E33, E31
W5, W3, W1

Grass:
Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
YG17, YG13

Sky:
Broken China

That's all of it! I hope you stop by and register in my blog and I hope to see you join the blog challenge at Sasayki Glitter Stamps! Click below to join the challenge!

Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

Other Challenges I am entering my card:







7 comments:

  1. lovely card thanks for joining us at the ArtByMiran challenge this month
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloured image, a really pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month.
    Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge, Good luck, hugs Aly (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little gal and your card is lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Card... like it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at colourcrazychallenge.
    Hugs, Tina - DT
    https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.de/2017/02/week-5-colour-crazy-challenge-lemon.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely coloured image, pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month.
    Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, and lovely images coloured beautifully. Thank you for joining our Valentines challenge over at Making Memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...