background

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Crafty Sentiments - Its for the Boys

Hello, crafty friends!!

I am sharing today this card using an image from Crafty Sentiments Designs! Isn't he adorable?  Just love the apples!!  

Image: 


As always, my preferred coloring medium is Copic makers.  
Here's the list of what I used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Bandaid:
E31
Hair:
C9, C7, C5, C3
Clothes:
B99, B97, B95, B93
R59, R56
W3
Hat and Boots:
E47, E43, E41

Apples:
R29, R27, R24
Tree Branch and Leaves:
E27, E25, E23, G17, G15, G12

Clouds:
Distress Ink Tumbled glass

That't it! It is definitely fun to see the end result once you color an image!
 It really comes to live!!

Please subscribe to my blog and also to Crafty Sentiments for more wonderful challenges, tutorials and coloring techniques!

Crafty Sentiments Designs

Me!
The Unexpected Crafter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...