background

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Water

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share with you a card I made for the new challenge with Crafty Sentiments Designs.  The theme is: Water!

Here's the image and card and created to represent this theme.  What better than a pretty mermaid playing with some fish!


Copic Sketch Markers used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Eyes:
E44
Hair:
N8, N6, N4
Tail:
YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
Top:
YR08, YR04
Hair Band:
YG03, YG00
Fish:
YR04, YR02

Water:
Distress Ink: Salty Ocean

That's it!! I hope you like my card!! I had fun coloring this image and creating this scene.  If you notice the bubbles... I used Glossy Accents to create them.

I would love to hear from you and read your comments.  Please subscribe for more coloring, tutorials and crafting!

Happy Crafting!

As always, yours truly!

The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crafting Simply Stated!






1 comment:

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...