background

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Baby Seals - Speed Coloring

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share a video I made coloring this super cute baby seals.  They are part of the New Release by Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I took two pics to show two different technqiues.  On one is a smooth skin and the other you can see texture.  I will make another video at a later time where I show how to do it!



YouTube Video
for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps


I used two of the Grey/Dark Copic Sketch markers:
C's and T's

I hope you enjoy my video and please don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube Channel and my blog for more crafting!

Thank you!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crafting Simply Stated!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...