background

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Kidna Cute - Mid tone Skin Tutorial

Hello, crafty friends!!

I finally finished the card to show the end product of my skin and hair tutorial.  I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Image:
Kinda Cute by Paricia Alvarez

The colors I used for her dress:
B29, B26, B24


The Skin colors used
E13, E11, E00

Hair:
C9, C7, C5,


Below are the YouTube Videos I made of the skin and hair coloring tutorials. 

Please like and subscribe my videos!!  There will be crafting and coloring to come! 

Skin Tutorial

Dark Hair

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you find my videos helpful!  Also, don't forget to subscribe to my blog for more tutorials and coloring!

Have a great day and keep getting crafty!

Yours Truly,

The Unexpected Crafter

Maria








No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...