background

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Scrappers Delights Special Deals

Hello, crafty friends!!!

Stop by and have a look at the specials at Scrapper's Delights is having for a short time.   Also, check out the new store!! It has a great new set up and you can see easily some of the projects made with their images!   

I chose for this special deals this super cute Super Hero!!  I created a starry background with white ink and just fussy cut the image.   I added a few stars and a simple message band. I hope you like it!


Image:

Copic Sketch markers used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Eyes:
W3, W1
Hair:
E27, E25, E23
Clothes:
YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
G99, G94

I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe to the new Scrapper's Delights Blog and store!!

NEW BLOG

We hope to see you again!

Yours truly,

The Unexpected Crafter








No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...