background

Monday, October 29, 2018

Scrapper's Delights New Reelase - Oct-Nov 2018

Hello, everyone!!

Welcome to my blog!!  I want to share with you another wonderful release by Scrapper's Delights!! Christmas is just around the corner!! YIKES!! These images are wonderful for the soon coming holidays!!  I created this card with this lovely image!  Isn't she lovely.  

As usual, I used Copic Sketch Markers to color images.  I love the blending I can achieve and the variety of colors I can choose from.


Copic Sketch markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E29, E27, E25, E23
Eyes:
W5, W3
Dress:
R29, R27, R24, V09, V06, V04
Hair Flowers:
R24, G14
Candy:
R17, R14

That's it!! I hope you like my card.  I use a variety of scrapbook paper and embellishments.  I like to shop at:

Hobby Lobby
Michael's Craft Store
Joann's Craft Stores

Thank you again for stopping by and I would love to read your comments!  Please subscribe here and to my Youtube channel for more crafting tutorials and information.

Keep getting Crafty!

Yours truly,

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...