background

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Scrapper's Delights - New Release

Hello and welcome to my blog!!

Today I want to share with you this lovely image by Scrapper's Delights!!  Christmas is just around the corner! Yikes!  Gotta get those cards ready!! Well this one is surely a cutie and I hope you like it too!!

Image:
Rini Bunny
by


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair
R27, R24, R23, R21
Eyes:
YG06, YG00
Dress and Hair Bow:
B29, B26, B24
C1, C3, 0
V04, V000
Bunny:
R85, R83, R81
Grounding:
W3, W1

I hope you like my card and I hope you visit the Scrapper's Delights store for more wonderful images, special deals and inspiration!!

You can also visit the Facebook Fan page!

Yours truly!

Maria
The Unexpected Crafter










No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...