background

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Scrapper's Delights Special Deals

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share this project I made to showcase the special deals going on at Scrapper's Delights today!!

The gingerbread man image is a FREEBIE!

Copic Sketch markers:

Gingerbread Man:

E33, E31
BV02, BV01
R26, R24
R12, R11

That's it!!

I used a Hydrengea punch to create the wreath and added some glitter to the leaves.  Finished it up with a bow and ribbon!
I hope you like it!!

Don't forget to visit the Scrapper's Delights blog to see what other goodies are on sale and to take advantage of the saving!!

Keep getting crafty!!

Yours truly,

The Unexpected Crafter

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...