background

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Coloring With Spectrum Noir

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I wanted to share with you a video I did a while ago about coloring with Spectrum Noir markers.  I don't normally color with them, but wanted to dust them off and give them a try.  They are not as easy for me to use as with my Copic markers, but they have very nice colors.  My favorites are the blues and red.


Image:
By Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

I hope you enjoy my video and coloring.  Please don't forget to like and subscribe for more tips, tutorials and inspiration.

You can also visit the Facebook fan page and challenge blog!


Thank you for stopping by!

Keep Getting Crafty!



The Unexpected Crafter

Maria





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...