background

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Crafty Sentiments - New Challenge: Winter

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share with you this card I made for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  The theme is: Winter.  Its a little warmer in my area for Winter, but I still love it.  I take any cold weather I can get!! So, I chose this cute image to create a simple winter scene.  I hope you like it and join the challenge.



Copic Sktech Markers used:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
N8, N6, N4
Dress:
B39, B37, B34
V15, V12, V000
Socks:
V17, V15, V12
Shoes:
N8, N6, N4

Snow and sky, I used distress inks Tumbled Glass and Blue Jeans.

I hope you like it and I hope you subscribe to my Youtube channel and blog for more crafting and coloring inspiration.

Keep getting crafty!

Maria
The Unexpected Crafter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...