background

Monday, January 21, 2019

Video Tutorial - Distress Ink Background Brick Wall

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog!! I am always happy to see you stop by!

Today I want to share with you a video I created on how I created a brick wall for this card.  I wanted to create background for the image I chose for this card and decided to use what I had which as a embossing folder with a brick pattern.  I wanted to use a stencil but don't have one so I used the embossing instead. I sponged distress ink on it and viola!!

Image can be found at



Finished Project




I used Copic markers to color this image and as mentioned earlier distress inks to add color to the brick wall, window and interior.

Please don't forget to subscribe to this blog and other channels to make sure you don't miss any of the tutorials, sales and crafty inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!




The Unexpected Crafter
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...