background

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

New Challenge Card - Crafty Sentiments Designs

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog!!  I want to share with you another card I created for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  The theme is: Add Flowers.

I love creating a scene for my cards so I used as always my distress inks to color the clouds.  The grass was colored using my beloved Copic markers.


Image:
Basket of Flowers

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E29, E27, E25, E23
Shirt:
V09, V06, V04
Jeans:
B97, B95, B93
YG13, YG11, YG00
R83, R81
Sandals:
YR23, YR21
C3, C1, Y15
Grass:
G17, G15, G12
Basket:
E33, E31
Flowers:
R39, R29, R27, R24, Y15


In addition, I created this card for a new release that will soon be available at the Crafty Sentiments Designs store.


Tank you again for stopping!  Please don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment to let me know you were here! I would love to read your comments. 

Keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter
Maria





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...