background

Friday, March 15, 2019

Birthday Monster - Speed Coloring

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share another video I created for Sasayaki Glitter Stamps!!  Its all about coloring this super cute Birthday Monster I colored everything first and colored the monster last to save time.  I used the dotting coloring technique to add texture to the critter's skin.  I hope you like it!

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps 
Youtube Channel


Finished Card


This is the finished card. 

Copic Sketch markers used:

Monster:
YG13, YG11, YG00
Bow:
YR07, YR04
Hat:
YR07, YR04, G17, G14, G12
Gift Box:
V09, V06, V04
BG18, BG13
Balloons:
B29, B26, B41

Grounding:
W3, W1

I hope you like my card and the coloring! Please subscribe to my blog and channel!! I would love to read your comments!!

Keep Getting Crafty!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...