background

Monday, March 11, 2019

PPC Sponsor Post Card - The Greeting Farm

Hello, crafty friends!!

I am very happy to announce that I am now part of the Passionate Paper Creations Design Team! They are a wonderful group of ladies that create and inspire cards and different projects of numerous artists!!  I am very happy to be one of them!!  

Today I want to share my first project with them showcasing the Sponsor of this week: 


Here's the card I created with one of the lovely images from The Greeting Farm.


Isn't she cute?  and that lovely puppy next to her? Adorable!

I hope you like my card and coloring! I love sharing my art.  My favorite medium of coloring is Copic markers and distress inks for backgrounds.

Thank you so much for stopping by and again please don't forget to subscribe to my 
Youtube Channel for lots of coloring tutorials!

Keep getting crafty!


The Unexpected Crafter










No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...