background

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - New Release April

Hello, crafty friends!!

I am so happy to introduce to you my first card as a team member for
Kind of Cute Stamps! And the stamps truly are cute!! I chose this image to showcase the new release for April 2019.


You can find New Releases HERE

Copic Markers used:

Building:
E09, E97, E95, E93
Y13
Blades:
W3, W1

Background:
Distress Ink mowed lawn

Sky:
Tumbled Glass

That's it! I love using distress inks to create a scene or background.  I hope you like my card and coloring and I hope to see you visit Kind of Cute Stamps store to see more lovely and cute selection of stamps!!

Keep Getting Crafty!!



The Unexpected Crafter
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...