background

Friday, April 5, 2019

Scrapper's Delights - New Release April 2019

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share this card I created for the new release at Scrapper's Delights!! Elves have arrived at Scrapper's Delights! I am sure you will love them. Also, check the special deals being offered with VIP images!

But first, check out the entire collection below!! hey are fantastic!! 

HERE  


Picture



Image: Chibis - Nix

Copic Sketch Markers used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
E19, E99, E97, E95, E93
Eyes:
YG13, YG11, YG00
Clothes:
YG97, YG95, YG91,
E97, E95, E93
Shoes:
E15, E13, E11
Bow & Arrow:
E44, T2

Background:
Distress Inks Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my card and coloring! Please subscribe for more coloring, tutorial, crafting and sales!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Keep getting crafty

Maria
The Unexpected Crafter





No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...