background

Monday, April 15, 2019

Speed Coloring - Bunny with Carrot

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I wanted to share a simple video I created to show the speed coloring on this super cute image by Sasayaki Glitter Stamps.  I fuzzy cut it and then created a tag!  I hope you like it!! 

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps Youtube Channel


Finished Project


Copic Markers used:

Bunny:
C3, C1, 0
Carrot:
YR27, YR07, YR04, YR02
G17, G15, G12

I used a variety of dies and punches to create the tag!!

Thank you for stopping by! Please don't forget to like and subscribe the video and channel!!

Keep getting crafty!


The Unexpected Crafter




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...