background

Friday, June 7, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - New Release June 2019

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share this card I created with one of the new cute images released by Kind of Cute Stamps!  

This image is super sweet and I enjoyed so much coloring! I created a simple scenery for the boy and the chick and as always used Copic markers to color it.  The background was colored using Distress inks.



(click on image name to see the new releases at the store)

Copic Sketch markers used:

Skin:

E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E44, E43, E41
Shirt:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Pants:
BV29, BV25, BV23
Shoes:
E17, E15, E13

Chick:
Y15, YR02

Egg:
N2, N0

Warm:
E31

Grass slopes:

Distress Ink:
Peeled Paint

Clouds:
Tumbled Glass

I hope you like my card and coloring! Please don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment!

Thank you for stopping by and as always, keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...