background

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps Speed coloring - June 2019

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share a video and card I created to showcase the new release by Sasayaki Glitter stamps.  Its a Part 1 and Part 2 video.  I hope you enjoy! 

Video Link
(Please click on the link to watch video)

Part 1

Part 2

Finished Card

Copic Sketch markers:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
E18, E17, E15
Eyes:
E31
Shirt:
YG17, YG13, YG11
Pants:
E97, E95, E93
Shoes:
E37, E33, E31
Guitar:
E43, E41
Grounding:
N2, N0

That's it!! I hope you enjoyed the video and my coloring! Please don't forget to subscribe for more coloring tutorials and challenges!

Thank you for stopping by and as always:
Keep getting crafty!


The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...