background

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Kind of Cute Stamps - 2nd New release - July 2019

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share a 2nd image from the new release at Kind of Cute Stamps for the month of July 2019.  I LOVE dogs so this image was so much fun for me to color!  This cute girl is so happy walking her puppy! I would be too.  I used my beloved Copic markers to color the image and used Distress Inks to create the scenery.


Image: Kind of Cute Stamps

Copic Sketch Markers
Skin:
E13, E00, E000
Hair:
C7, C5, C3
Top:
V09, V06, V04
Skirt:
B29, B26, B24
Shoes:
N6
Leash:
R56

I hope you have enjoyed your visit! Please don't forget to subscribe!  Check my work on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter.

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafty
Maria







No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...