background

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share this simple tag I created for the new challenge at
Crafty Sentiments Designs. The theme is : Anything Goes


Let It Snow

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Snowman:
C3, C1, 0, YR04, E33
Scarf and Hat:
C3, C1, V06, V04
V06, V04, BG18, BG13, R24

Snow:
C1, B00

Christmas Tree
G17, G14, G12
Y13

I used distress Inks to color the sky.

I hope you like my simple tag!  Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and other social media channels!  I would love to read your comments!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!



Maria
The Unexpected Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...