background

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

New Challenge - Crafty Sentiments Designs

Hello crafty friends!! Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share with you my newest card for the new challenge at
Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I used this lovely image from a stamp set you can find at the link below the image.


Image:

Skin:
E11, E00, E000
Hair:
E79, E47, E44, E43
Dress: 
RV69, RV66, RV34, RV11, RV00
Flowers and leaves:
V09, V06, V04, G17, G14
Grass:
G17, G14
Flowers:
B26

Clouds:
Tumbled Glass

That's it!! I hope you like you my card!

Thank you for stopping by!

Keep Getting Crafty


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...