background

Friday, December 6, 2019

Scrapper's Delights - Chibi New Release

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog! I want to share with you my card to showcase the new Chibi Image release by Scrapper's Delights!  Its the last one of the year 2019!  I hope you like it! Its perfect for Christmas!



Copic Sktech markers Used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Eyes:
W5, W3
Hair:
C9, C7, C5, C3
Top:
R46, R17, R14
BV04, BV02
Pants:
B97, B95, B93
Shoes:
E25, E23, C3

Snow:
B000, 0

Background sky:
Tumble Glass Distress ink

Here's another card I created for this new release!!


Image:
Fairy Thief

I hope you like my card and coloring.  I keep it simple and let the coloring of the image be center stage!

Please leave a comment and don't forget to subscribe!  

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...