background

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Catherine Pooler Designs - Sponsor of the Week

Hello, crafty friends!!

Welcome to my blog!!  I am excited to share with you a new video and cards I created for a wonderful company:  Catherine Pooler Designs.  They are the sponsor of the week at the crafting group, Crafting of Hue.  

I am very happy to share with you the cards I created and a tip on how to get a good stamping impression using their unique ink pads.  The pads are made of a type of foam, similar to pigment ink pads, but thicker.  You just need to ink lightly and press gently when you stamp on cardstock.  The end result is wonderful.  

Please watch my video below, subscribe to my channel and like please!! I would love to know you stopped by!

My Video Channel

Click on the video below to view 


Finished Cards



I hope you have enjoyed your visit and I hope you subscribe to my blog and 
Youtube channel.

Please stop by again and leave a comment! I would love to know you stopped by!

Have a great day and keep getting crafty



The Unexpected Crafter
Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...