background

Friday, January 31, 2020

Scrappers Delights - New Anime Release

Hello, crafty friends!

Today I want to share with you this card I created for the new release of Anime images at Scrapper's Delights!  This image comes with a variety of images to mix and match to create a personalized card.  Take a look at all the options at the Scrappers Delights store.


Copic Sketch Markers used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E000
Hair:
B29, B26, B24, C7
Eyes:

Bathing Suit:
RV29, RV25, RV23

Flowers:
RV14, RV13, RV10, Y13
Branch:
E33, E31
Coral:
YR18, YR14
Background:
B00, B000
Bowl and Stars:
E33, E31
YR23, YR21
Frame:
R56

That is all the colors I used.  I also used a stencil and distress ink color Tumbled Glass to create the outside background on the card.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit! Please don't forget to subscribe and leave comment.  I would love to know you stopped by.

Have a great day and keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...