background

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Sunnyville Stamp Coloring

Hello, crafty friends.  

Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share a video and card I created using inspiration by:


I color using the Copic method.  It is a basic blending technique using alcohol based markers.   I hope you enjoy my video and subscribe to my channel.  I have many other videos there as well. 




Finished Card


Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Sun:
YR20, YR13, YR11
Clouds:
C3, C1, 0

Cardstock:Solar White Neenah 80lbs

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black

Thank you again for stopping by! Please subscribe and leave a comment.  I would love to know that you have stopped by here!

Have a great day and keep getting crafty!


Maria
The Unexpected Crafter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...