background

Friday, February 28, 2020

Anime New Release - Feb 2020

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog! I want to share today this card I created using one of the new released Anime images by Stampers Delights.  I wanted to get a bit creative with the layout.  I am usually very much CAS in my style.  I hope you like it.  I am also in love with the Brick stencil.  I hope you like the added dimension it gives the card.



Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Hair:
E53, E51, E50
E29, E27, E25, E23
Eyes:
E25, E23
Shirt:
R85, R83, R81
Skirt:
R59, R56, YR34
Top:
B29, B26, B24
Heart:
R29, R26, R24

I used a stencil to create the background and used a brick color distress ink to create the brick effect.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and I would love to read your comments!

Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty.




The Unexpected Crafter
Maria DelValle




1 comment:

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...