background

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Rachel Vass Designs

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share this card using one of the lovely images by Rachel Vass Designs!!  This lovely designer is the Sponsor of the Week at Crafting of Hue.  


I used Copic Sketch markers to color the flowers:

Flowers: B69, B66, B64
Leaves: G17, G14, G12

I used a Wink of Stella Clear pen to add sparkle to the flowers but I do not think it is noticeable in the picture.

I hope you have your enjoyed your visit.  Please don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe.

Keep getting crafty!!



Maria
The Unexpected Crafter






No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...