background

Monday, August 10, 2020

Crafting of Hue - Some Odd Girl

Hello, crafty friends!

Welcome to my blog! Today I want to share my card with this super cute image by Some Odd Girl.  They are the Sponsor of the Week at Crafting of Hue


I used Copic markers to color the cute crab, balloons and the sand.

Copic Sketch Markers:

Crab
R17, R14, R12
Hat:
B26, B24
YG13, YG11, YG00
Balloons:
V09, V06, V04
Y02, YR23

I hope you like my card.  I like to also keep it simple and let the image and coloring be the focus.

Please leave a comment!  I would love to know you stopped by!  As always, 
keep getting crafty!

The Unexpected Crafter




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...