background

Friday, November 13, 2020

Crafting of Hue - Sponsor Glimps Stamps

Hello, crafting fans!

Welcome to my blog!!  Today I want to share with you a card I created using one of the super cute images by the sponsor of this week at Crafting of Hue: Glimps It Stamps.  I chose to create a card and a tag with these lovely image set of super cute puppies!


The complete set of these stamps is shown below.


Copic markers used

Doxie:

E29, E27, E25, E23
G17, G14
V06, V04

Decorations:
R89, R27, R24

Pug:
C3, C2, 0
T6
R27, R24,  R22, R11

You can make tags, cards or any project with these adorable puppies.  I used Copic markers to color them.

I hope you like my card and subscribe to my blog! I will be posting more projects soon and videos!  Thank you for stopping by and keep getting crafty!

Maria

The Unexpected Crafter











No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...