background

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

 Hello crafty friends! Welcome to my blog!

Today I want to share with you a card I created for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.  I have learned to love layering stamps and Altenew has such a tremendous variety.  

I used a simple layer stamp to create this card.  I kept it simple, which is my style.  I do not like to clutter my cards with too many embellishments as to let the images and sentiments speak for themselves.

Below is the inspiration card from Altenew.  I created my card based on the colors shown.  I hope mine did it justice. :)

Click on the image below for a link to the inspiration challenge post.


And now below is my card.


Altenew Products Used on this project:

* Peaceful Reverie Stamp Set

* Merry Reindeer Stamp Set

* Eastern Sky blue ink cube 

* Butternut and Yellow Ochre ink Cubes

Inspiration Challenge Link

I hope you like my card and inspires you to also enter the challenge at the Altenew Inspiration Challenge blog!  I love Fall and this was so much fun for me to create.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you visit again. Please don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.

Keep Getting Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...