background

Saturday, May 26, 2018

New Release - Scrapper's Delights

Hello, crafty friends!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!! Today I want to share a card I made using one of the new released images by Scrapper's Delights!! Isn't this a fun image!!  The pirate ship adds a perfect compliment to the scene!


Copic Sketch Markers used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
C9, C7, C5
Hat:
B29, B26, B24
Shirt and Pants:
E59, E56
Jacket:
B29, B26, B24
Belt:
YR23
Boots:
T8, T6, T4
Treasure Chest:
E33, E31, W3, W1, YR23

Ship:
E27, E25, E23, R26, W3, W1, C3, C1, T6, T4

Water and Sand:
Distress Ink:
Salty Sea and Vintage Photo

Well that's it!! I hope you like my card and coloring and I hope you subscribe for more crafting and coloring tutorials!!

You can also join the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan page for more freebies and deals!

Image may contain: text

Keept getting crafty!

Yours truly

Maria
The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crafting Simply Stated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...