background

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Challenge Summer

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I want to share  a card with you for the new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  The theme is: Summer


Isn't this image sweet?

Copic Sketch markers Used:

Skin:
E13, E11, E00
Hair:
C9, C7, C5
Hat:
YR09, YR07, YR04, E19
Flower:
V09, V06, V04, Y17, Y15
Float:
YG06, YG03, YG00, R83, R81

Water:
Distress Ink Salty Sea

Clouds:
Tumbled Glass distress ink

That's it!!

I hope you like my coloring and card and I hope to see you enter the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge!

Keep getting crafty!!


Other Challenges I am entering my card;

MarkerPop Challenge #136: Summer

Yours Truly,

Maria
The Unexpected Crafter
Coloring and Crafting Simply Stated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...